Landscape Design and Installation – Virginia Beach • Hampton Roads
The design experience with Dr. Dan’s Landscaping is very personal. Every landscape and client is special and deserves individualized consideration. We will meet with you personally to discuss your needs and your ideas. A well designed landscape enhances curb appeal and compliments the architecture of a home.
Whether your style of garden leans toward, cottage, contemporary, tropical, eco-friendly, zen or classic, we can help you select plants and elements that will compliment your taste.
Creating a design to match a client’s personality is a key goal of the process. Your landscape design will echo your favorite colors, style and energy. Whether you want an easy care landscape or an elaborate floral garden, we can showcase this in your new landscape design.
- Understanding your landscaping ideas
- Performing a site evaluation to determine the ideal locations for each element of your design
- Choosing plants based on light, soil and drainage
Review plan by marking applicable areas of your yard and performing a customer walk through
- Coordinate with utility companies to mark power, phone and cable
Once a landscaping plan has been developed and approved, we proceed with your professional installation. Once your landscaping is installed, we provide you with a plant list and care instructions. We are always just a phone call away whenever you have a question or need some advice. And if you need someone to take a look at things? We have no problem making a house call.
- Soil amendments to make certain your new plants receive the best possible growing environment
- Native plant selections grown at local nurseries ensure the plants chosen for your design will thrive in their new home
- High quality mulch added to each landscape will protect your new plants no matter the season
- Expert and complete installation always!